Absecon - Part-Time Police Dispatcher
Absecon Police Department - Absecon, New Jersey
Apr 5, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Jul 1, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Refer to PoliceApp.com annual
ABSECON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Absecon Police Department is currently seeking applications for a Civilian Police Dispatcher Position. This is a full time position with a starting salary range of $30,000 - $37,000. Full health benefits as well as paid sick, vacation and personal time provided. **MUST HAVE Basic Telecommunicator Certification and Emergency Medical Dispatch Certification OR be able to show proof of enrollment into a current certification class.
General Requirements and Skills
- Basic Telecommunicator Certification
- Emergency Medical Dispatch Certification
- CPR Certification (current)
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must be a resident of New Jersey.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language well and intelligently and has a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Must not be convicted of any offense involving dishonesty or which would make the person unfit to perform the duties of the position.
- Must have the ability to type at a reasonable rate of speed.
- Must have the ability to operate standard office, data entry, and computer equipment.
- Must have the ability to operate two-way radio communications.
- Must have the ability and willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships with personnel, associates, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to deal with the public under stressful conditions and remain calm.
** APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH POLICEAPP: https://bit.ly/31PzEHu**
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Diploma /GED
- Experience: Certified