Atlantic Highlands Police Department - Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Jun 22, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Jul 11, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $$40,000.00 annual
The Borough of Atlantic Highlands
100 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey 07716
ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS POLICE DEPARTMENT
· Resident of New Jersey and Citizen of the United States
· Must be able to read, write, and speak the English Language
· High School Diploma or its equivalent
· 18 to 35 years of age
· Possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License
· Possess a valid New Jersey PTC Certificate, Alternate Route Graduate Certificate, or Class II Special Officer-Waiver Eligible.
· Must have taken and passed the Monmouth County Chief’s Test or registered for the current years Monmouth County Chief’s Test if not already employed by an agency full time as a police officer.
· Must be of good moral character, sound body, and good health.
· No criminal record.
· Able to pass medical examination, psychological evaluation, background examination and drug screening.
Police Officers appointed are on probation for a period of one (1) year. Interested applicants are to submit a resume to the Atlantic Highlands Police Department no later than July 11, 2022. If the records window is not open you can drop the resume off to any officer after pressing the blue call box button located in Police Headquarters.
All resumes will be reviewed and only applicants chosen to more forward in the hiring process will be contacted.
The Atlantic Highlands Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Age: 18-35
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: NJPTC - Class A, Alternate Route Graduate, Class II Waiver Eligible
information above information above