Benbrook Police Department - Benbrook, Texas
Sep 15, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 13, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $60409.00 annual
- Academy Graduate:
- $63429.00 annual
- Top Pay:
- $77099.00 annual
An entry level exam is scheduled for October 17, 2020. Complete application must be turned in prior to close of business on October 13, 2020.
Application and job description located on city website www.benbrook-tx.gov
You cannot apply for this position from the TML website. You must either download the application or pick-up from the City of Benbrook. Information regarding position also available on website.
Salary Range: $60,409 to $77,099 annually. $5,000 signing bonus available to certified police officers.
Vacation: 10 days for first year. After completing the first year of service, civil service employees are entitled to 15 days vacation per year.
Sick Leave: 15 days per year Holidays: 12 holidays per year Retirement: Texas Municipal Retirement System, 7% employee contribution, City match 2:1 at retirement, 5-year vesting. Optional 457 Deferred Compensation Plan available at employee expense. Insurance: City paid group health, dental and life insurance for employees. Dependent coverage at employee expense. Uniforms, Equipment, Weapon, Body Armor: Provided by City.
Certificate Pay: $75.00 per month Intermediate; $150.00 per month Advanced.
- Age: 21-45 years of age
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: None
- Texas Vehicle Operator License (or ability to obtain such)
- Conform to height and weight standards
- Eyesight 20/70 corrected to 20/20 with normal color vision
- Ability to work various shifts, weekends and holidays
- Physical ability to sit and stand for long periods of time; to walk, run, climb, crawl in pursuit of suspects; to drag and lift an average body weight; to work outdoors in inclement weather and extreme temperatures
- Participate in and pass a qualifying physical agility and medical examination (including drug and alcohol testing)