Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Police Department - Corpus Christi, Texas
May 4, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Jul 30, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $41,200 annual
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Police Department is seeking police officers. Must have a basic peace officer license through TCOLE (Texas Commission on Law Enforcement).
- Patrol property both on and off campus that is owned or controlled by TAMU-CC; by foot, bike, cart, or motor vehicle.
- Respond to calls of police service involving a wide variety of activity. Document all incidents both criminal and non-criminal utilizing CLERK (Computerized Law Enforcement Record Keeping) system.
- Enforce criminal and traffic laws as well as university rules and regulations. Arrest, cite, or refer persons as appropriate when in violation.
- Enforce criminal and traffic laws as well as university rules and regulations. Arrest, cite, or refer persons as appropriate when in vi
- Provide security during special details.
- Provide security escorts when requested.
- Testify in court for criminal and traffic offenses.
- Assist other divisions within the University Police Department as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Age: 21
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivilant. Basic Peace officer License
- Experience: None required.