Campus Safety Officer
University of Denver Campus Safety - Denver, Colorado
Jul 29, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Aug 10, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $$18.93 hourly
The Campus Safety Officer position is assigned to Patrol Operations within Campus Safety. Campus Safety Officers are the primary safety and security personnel for the University. Their duties include, but are not limited to, patrol of the campus and its buildings and assisting the campus community with a wide variety of problems and concerns. There are four Campus Safety Officer openings. Apply: email@example.com
Apply Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 21
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Experience: 6+ months related experience or equivalent combination of education desired
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hiring.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado driver's license and be insurable under University guidelines; or, obtain a valid Colorado’s driver’s license within the required time frame.
- Must successfully pass a written job related skills examination.
- Must pass a complete background check to include criminal, motor vehicle report and verification of employment and education.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and human performance evaluation administered by a University approved physician.
- Must have the ability to obtain or possess a City and County of Denver Security Guard License within 3 weeks of hire.
- Must successfully complete and maintain certification in Basic First Aid/CPR/AED, Defensive Driving, and TPR (Threat Pattern Recognition) Use of Force Basic.
- Must successfully complete an annual physical assessment test as part of TPR re-certification to ensure the maintenance of job related physical fitness standards.