POST Certified Police Officer
City of Evans - Evans, Colorado
Feb 23, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Mar 15, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $$58,500.00 annual
BECOME A CITY OF EVANS POLICE OFFICER
Come be part of a collaborative team at an exciting agency with great leadership in a growing City in the growing NOCO area. With about 300 sunny days a year, Evans has affordable housing and is about an hour away from the excitement of the Denver Metro Area activities and entertainment and 90 minutes away from quality fishing, hiking, hunting in the mountains. The City of Evans offers benefits and pay incentives that sets us apart from some other agencies like, 100% single health insurance coverage paid, robust wellness program with up to $700 of incentives, FPPA and 401k retirement plans, educational incentives, bilingual incentives, and much more. We welcome you to apply to be a member of our high-quality agency.
++What We Do:++
- Help victims
- Put bad guys in jail
- Prepare cases and testify in court
- Act as leaders and liaisons for our citizens
- Patrol our communities
- Respond to calls
- Investigate criminal activity
- Respond to complaints
- Solve problems
++What We Offer:++
- A competitive salary:
- Entry Annual Salary: $58,500/year
- Bachelor’s Degree: $59,966/year
- Master’s Degree: $61,433/year
- Lateral Applicants: Lateral applicants must meet all hiring requirements, as well as possess at least 3 years law enforcement experience in a similar sized agency or larger. Salary placement shall be commensurate with years of patrol experience.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance(no cost for employee only coverage)
- City paid Life, AD&D and short-term disability
- Optional pre-tax Flexible Spending Account,
- Health Savings Account, 457 and 529 plans
- 8% City Contribution into Fire & Police Pension (FPPA)
- Up to 7% City contribution into a 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation & health leave, and 11 holidays
- Bi-lingual incentive
- Up to $2,500/year tuition reimbursement
- $400/year uniform allowance
- Up to $700/year wellness incentive
- Gym/recreation access
- Personal computer purchase program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- At least 21 years of age?
- In possession of or willing to attain an AA degree?
- A certified police officer (POST)?
- In possession of a valid Colorado
- Driver’s License?
- Authorized to legally work in the United States?
- Looking for a way to make a difference every day?
- Smart, motivated, energetic, and caring?
- Looking for an exciting and rewarding career..
- Age: 21
- Education: POST Certified
- Experience: N/A