Security QA Manager - Houston - PartTime
Chameleon Associates - Houston, Texas
Jan 13, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Feb 1, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Management annual
Will work as a client representative for a large retail chain, managing the overall quality and performance of a contracted team of security officers.
Will work 30 hours per week, on average. Very flexible hours.
- Continuous testing and red teaming of security officers at various client locations in the Houston area.
- Conduct training on threat-oriented security, access control, security questioning, surveillance detection.
- Design, management and execution of training exercises and testing.
- Assure security forces adhere to the Security Operating Procedures.
- Track, manage and disseminate all relevant information collected from security forces.
- Write and deliver concise, accurate and thorough reports on all activities.
- This is NOT a desk job.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Law enforcement, military, security or loss prevention experience.
- SWAT background a plus.
- Training and teaching experience.
- Licensed for Firearms Training.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions.
- Proactive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to connect and get along with people from all backgrounds and at all corporate levels.
EDUCATION - College degree or equivalent.
Start Date - Immediately
Pay: $45,000 per year plus benefits after 90 day probationary period.
- Age: N/A
- Education: BA or equivalent
- Experience: LE, Mil, LP or Security - minimum 10 years