Pleasant Valley Police Department - Pleasant Valley, Missouri
Jan 14, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Feb 28, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $44180 annual
- Academy Graduate:
- $41288 annual
- Top Pay:
- $50730 annual
Great opportunity to work in the Kansas City northland suburb of 3,000 residents. Apply your passion to enforce State and local laws and ordinances, assist in the investigation and prevention of crimes, and serve the community to ensure safety. Work with a team of twenty Police and Communication Officers supporting 24-hour services. Competitive benefits including LAGERS retirement.
• U.S. citizen
• 21 years of age
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Minimum Class B MO Peace Officer’s License
• Academy Graduation from a Missouri P.O.S.T., and/or currently enrolled in an approved Academy Provider.
• Schedule includes 12 hours shifts and every other weekend off
- Age: 21
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Experience: 0
To be considered:
Access digital Employment Application at: https://www.pleasantvalleymo.org
Search for “++Employment Opportunities”.++ Select the Police Officer Application at that bottom of the page. The link will require you to register, and then complete and “submit” the Employment Application to the City’s database.
Any challenges accessing the Application, then contact HR Department at (816) 781-3279.