Belgrade Police Department (MT) - Belgrade, Montana
Sep 22, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $28.97 hourly
- Lateral Transfer:
- $34.85 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $39.60 annual
The Belgrade Police Department is currently accepting certified/lateral transfer and entry level applications for Probationary Police Officer. The Belgrade Police Department is a progressive, community-oriented department seeking motivated, career-minded officers who will be responsible for performing a variety of duties involved in the enforcement of laws and the prevention of crimes; conducting and participating in general investigations of crimes, accidents, and cases; controlling traffic flow and enforcing state and local traffic regulations; and performing a variety of technical and administrative tasks in support of the Department.
The Mission of the Belgrade Police Department is to Protect the lives, property and the constitutional rights of the citizens of Belgrade through fair and impartial enforcement of the laws of the state.
Serving the citizens of Belgrade is a privilege, not a right. The citizen is the most important person in our department; not an interruption of work but the purpose of it.
The department's successes are attributed to the high ethics, professionalism, integrity, courage and efficiency displayed by our personnel.
Work Schedule: Varied to include, day/noon/night shift, Holidays, weekends/weekdays.
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- High school graduate or GED;
- Possess or be eligible for valid Montana driver's license;
- No felony convictions or convictions of PFMA, assaulting or eluding a peace officer.
- Possess a Montana POST Basic Law Enforcement certificate or an equivalent certificate from another state for lateral status.
Application can be completed at: https://cityofbelgrade.applicantpro.com/jobs/
- Age: 18
- Education: High School
- Experience: Active Basic POST Peace Officer Certificate or Equivalent for Lateral Status