Police Officer (Entry Level)
Leesburg Police Department - , Virginia
Jul 22, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $$53,233.00 - $89,590.00 DOQ annual
- Top Pay:
- $89,590.00 annual
Selected candidates will join a full-service, Virginia accredited law enforcement agency in an innovative municipality. Leesburg, hometown of the 21st century, is located 35 miles west of the nation's capital and enjoys vibrant and authentic community with a population of more than 50,000 residents. The Town strongly encourages innovation, promotes career development, and offers excellent benefits to employees, including membership to the Town's full-service recreation center, retirement benefits through the Virginia Retirement System and ICMA-RC, affordable health insurance, and numerous other fringe benefits.
Join our team today, where opportunities exist within patrol, school resource, traffic management, criminal and special investigations, bike patrol, emergency response, unmanned systems, hazardous materials and safety, and more.
Call a recruiter today! 703-771-4561
Email a recruiter at email@example.com
Sign up for job alerts!: https://www.backgroundsolutionsv4.com/v4/card.php?x7=027125
- Must be 20.5 entering the academy and 21 years of age at time of sworn appointment with U.S. Citizenship.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field.
- Virginia EMT Certification.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Age: 20.5 entering the academy
- Education: HS Diploma
- Experience: None required.