Busting myths about collecting social-media data for criminal investigations (white paper)
Social‑media data collection is more affordable, efficient and useful to law enforcement than you might think — especially if you automate the process
Content provided by PenLink
Social-media data is vital to investigations. As with any new technology, there are many common misconceptions that have made their way around the community. PenLink has put together a myth-busting white paper so you can be your team’s resident social-media data collection expert!
- What does it cost to collect social‑media data?
- How do you set up social‑media monitoring?
- What useful data can you get from social-media monitoring?
- What can you do about disappearing data?
- How difficult is it to work with social-media companies?
Download the white paper now to get straightforward answers to some of the top questions surrounding social media.
Busting myths about collecting social-media data for criminal investigations