The Police1 Police Technology product category is a collection of information and resources for researching the latest in law enforcement technology. It covers a broad range of technology products, including dispatch equipment, video tools and more.
The El Mirage PD uses a cloud-based case management software to provide information and support services to victims impacted by violence and trauma
HALO raises $20 million as they transform safety and security with subscription-based bodycam and digital asset management platform
The Series A investment from Volition Capital will accelerate adoption of its highly scalable and affordable video evidence gathering technology that safeguards lives and businesses
California agencies are improving transparency, communication, and service within their communities through automated response and case updates over text and email
Peregrine announces webinar for public safety leaders: “Citywide Safety through Interagency Collaboration”
The webinar, scheduled for February 13th at 2 pm EST / 11 am PST, will address the unique challenges faced by today’s law enforcement agencies
- Lessons from a lieutenant: How today’s PDs can implement and benefit from eCitation (eBook)
- Scrubbing your personal information from the internet: Where do LEOs start?
- How AI can help law enforcement agencies solve crimes faster
- Leading the digital beat: LAPD’s deputy chief talks technology’s role in shaping the future of policing
- Tech Pulse in Focus: Police1 talks with Andrea Cortez about Elk Grove’s Real-Time Information Center