South Lake Tahoe Police Department has selected RIMS
South Lake Tahoe Police Department joins El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office in using RIMS! The heart of RIMSCON and course, Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe is located in El Dorado County, CA, and is home to appx. 22,000 residents. SLTPD is comprised of about 50 officers, 9 dispatchers, and about 12 support and records staff members.
SLTPD will use RIMS CAD/RMS, Mapping, PropRoom, Citizen RIMS, e911 link, CLETS, RIMS2Text, and RIMS Collaborate. Additionally, they will use TIMS, DA Link, Body Cam Link, SWITRS Export, ProQ&A, iRIMS FE, Fire Station Printing, FireRMS link, Zetron Fire Alerting, citation imports, and iRIMS LE.
We are excited to welcome them to the family!
About RIMS by Sun Ridge Systems
Premier software. Best support. Now approaching 40 YEARS of service to the law enforcement and public safety community, Sun Ridge Systems provides 19 fully integrated software applications to support your agency. RIMS is an easy-to-use application packed with benefits including:
- Single point of entry
- Increase staff efficiency
- Optimize data sharing between agencies
- Instant access to statistical information
- Site, not seat, licensed
- In-House Data Conversion
- Multi-Agency configurable
- Privately held, and never bought or for sale, Sun Ridge Systems focuses on providing the best product at the best price, and provides the best support.