6 things you need to know about ARP funding opportunities (infographic)
Here’s how your agency can tap into federal funds available under the American Rescue Plan to help recover costs and improve communications systems and other critical tools
Sponsored by Motorola Solutions
The events of 2020 strained public budgets like never before. The American Rescue Plan, a $1.9 trillion federal relief package signed into law in early 2021, includes aid available to state and local governments – including police, EMS and fire agencies, as well as schools – via grants to help cover unexpected costs and shortfalls, such as payroll and distance learning initiatives.
This free tip sheet outlines six things you need to know and do to make the most of this funding opportunity. What you’ll learn:
- What is the American Rescue Plan?
- What does the ARP mean for public safety?
- What does the ARP mean for schools?
- What kinds of projects are eligible?
- How do we apply for ARP funds?
- Where can we get help to apply for ARP funds?
Fill out the form below to download your free tip sheet.