Agisent releases tools to fight COVID-19
Enhancements Distributed to All Customers at No Charge
TULLAHOMA, Tenn. - Agisent Technologies, Inc., a leading developer of software solutions for law enforcement and public safety, today announced the release of a suite of tools and enhancements to help fight COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
"With these new tools, law enforcement can better track, respond to, and mitigate COVID-related activities," explains Agisent President David Lutfy.
The tools and enhancements have been added to the company’s Records Management System (RMS), and include:
- Identification and tracking of quarantined and infectious individuals
- Incidents can be flagged as associated with quarantines and infection
- Tracking of personal protective equipment (PPE) use per incident and incident party
- Quarantine management for law enforcement personnel
- COVID-19 and other infectious diseases added to internal medical tracking system
- Quarantine and infectious disease reporting
"We are working on additional features," continues Lutfy, "and will be releasing them as they become available. We are committed to helping law enforcement and the general public in every way we can."
The new tools and enhancements have begun rolling out to the company’s customers and should be fully deployed by the end of the week. The updates are being provided free of charge.
About Agisent Technologies, Inc.
Agisent provides advanced technology solutions that save lives and blow away the competition. They combine a deep understanding of law enforcement and public safety with an unrivaled technology platform bringing leading solutions in the following areas: Law Enforcement, Drug Control, Prosecution, Campus Police, Private Security, and Fusion Centers. The company's core products include: Agisent Platform RMS, ProDocs Secure File Transfer and eDiscovery, Real-time Data Exchange (L.E.X.), and more.