It is hard to think of any technology that has seen such rapid and widespread integration into law enforcement operations as unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), also known as drones. From search and rescue to traffic collision reconstruction, crime scene analysis to active shooter response, the use cases seem endless and at a fraction of the cost of traditional police air assets. The Police1 Drones topic page contains news and resources to help you find the right equipment and applications for your police drone program. Research features, learn key considerations when developing drone policies and more.
- At least 3 victims in University of Nevada campus shootings, Las Vegas sheriff says
- Va. home explodes during police investigation
- Indictments dropped for 17 Texas officers in George Floyd protest response
- BWC footage released in Conn. OIS incident that left officer wounded, suspect dead
- BWC: Deer leads police on foot pursuit through elementary school