Every day, around the clock, our nation’s first responders give it their all. The job is uniquely rewarding. It’s also uniquely challenging, with physical, mental and emotional impacts.
First Responder Wellness Week is dedicated to providing resources, support and community to help public safety personnel better understand the mental and physical health risks that come with the job.
Join Lexipol, Police1 and our partners from March 25-29 to focus on your health and promote the wellness of your personnel. Each day we’ll focus on a different theme, providing shift briefing videos, webinars, articles, podcasts and more.
- Body of missing Tenn. sheriff’s deputy found after cruiser discovered in river with another body inside
- 2 Minn. police officers, 1 medic killed during domestic call identified
- Officer confuses a falling acorn for a gunshot — here is why it can easily happen again
- Watch: SWAT armored vehicle rips apart truck cab to arrest driver after Texas police pursuit
- At least 3 victims in University of Nevada campus shootings, Las Vegas sheriff says