LEO Near Miss
Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) Near Miss is a voluntary, non-disciplinary officer safety initiative that allows law enforcement personnel to read about and anonymously share stories of close calls or “near misses,” which provide lessons learned that can protect fellow officers in similar situations. If you would like to share your near miss story to improve the safety of your fellow officers, visit LEOnearmiss.org.
- At least 3 victims in University of Nevada campus shootings, Las Vegas sheriff says
- Va. home explodes during police investigation
- Indictments dropped for 17 Texas officers in George Floyd protest response
- BWC footage released in Conn. OIS incident that left officer wounded, suspect dead
- BWC: Deer leads police on foot pursuit through elementary school