The choice of technology investments must reflect not just the vision of leadership but also the insights and needs of the officers on the ground
Poll: Is your agency currently equipping its officers with department-issued smartphones for official duties?
Take the poll to share your department’s tech adoption to inform and inspire industry-wide progress
Your response will help in charting the course for the future use of AI technologies in policing
Let us know which of these technologies you’re most eager to explore or integrate into your department’s wellness initiatives
Your input can help shape future coverage of holistic wellness resources for a healthier, more resilient police force
Understanding and staying ahead of wellness trends can help officers improve their health, resilience and overall performance
A strong, robust and versatile fitness plan is essential as you prepare for the physical challenges you face every day as a police officer
This information will provide insight into the role of police departments in facilitating the return of lost items to their rightful owners
Please indicate the scenarios where a vehicle pursuit is deemed permissible by selecting the appropriate options below
- Would you give an off-duty officer a ticket for a traffic violation?
- Is the U.S. less vulnerable to terrorists 5 yrs. after the Sept. 11th attacks?
- Does your agency train for patrol-level response to active shooters?
- Are you finding it harder to locate witnesses willing to share details of crimes they’ve seen committed? Read more
- Have you ever been attacked by a dog while on duty?