Advancement enabling innovation
Know these common scenarios that can cause cops to lose situational awareness – and avoid them!
Greater situational awareness, officer safety, better communications and faster response times were already on the wish list – the crisis added new urgency
The service provides critical data resulting in reduced emergency response times
Deputy Lillian Jimenez is seen standing in a restroom doorway when an inmate comes from behind and throws a twisted pillowcase around her neck
See how this officer safety tracking app provides secure command and control while keeping responders safe in a critical incident.
Lt. Jarrod Slindee and Capt. Mark Pfetzer will row 3,000 miles across the ocean during the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge
Mobilize your department with mobile dictation tools and increase in-field reporting efficiency, recruiting and safety
The Vitals app and Bluetooth beacon share critical, user-specific information to guide first responders in interactions with vulnerable persons
Nuance’s speech recognition solution uses law enforcement lingo, adapts to accents and reduces noise to help officers create incident reports with accuracy, speed and safety
- BWC footage released in Conn. OIS incident that left officer wounded, suspect dead
- S.C. county to install bullet-resistant glass in cruisers following deputy shooting
- BWC footage released in fatal OIS of man armed with rifle
- Detroit on track for lowest homicide rate since 1966
- Calif. sheriff’s office announces nearly 300 arrests in ‘Operation Bad Elf’ retail theft sting