Drug Enforcement Software
The Police1 Drug Enforcement Software category is a collection of information and resources for researching drug enforcement software solutions. These solutions aid in managing drug-related investigations and enforcing drug laws.
The department has held green lab events since 2017 in order to help train police officers about cannabis driving impairment
- How to avoid fentanyl exposure in 3 common scenarios
- On-demand webinar: Current trends in counterfeit pills
- Report: Law enforcement software market growing at 12%, to hit $37 billion by 2033
- On-demand webinar: Responding to fentanyl and drug trends in your community
- Smiths Detection introduces Target-ID to identify drugs onsite