The Police1 Biometrics Identification category is a repository of information and resources for researching biometric identification solutions. These systems are pivotal for accurately identifying individuals based on unique biological traits.
The certification reinforces NEC’s commitment to advanced, secure, and privacy-centric biometric recognition solutions for law enforcement and state agencies in Texas
- Generate actionable intelligence in as little as 90 minutes using rapid DNA testing
- SHOT Show 2016: The ArmsReach Defender stores guns without sacrificing quick access
- How to use speech for your dual-authentication login
- P1 Product Poll: What’s your experience with biometric security?
- Will augmented reality change policing?