A proud police wife helps connect, support LEO spouses
The creator of the ‘Proud Police Wife’ website discusses why she started the site and how she connects police spouses to support each other
This episode of Policing Matters is sponsored by KENWOOD. We are committed to providing modern, turnkey critical communications solutions for today and the future.
No one understands a police officer like their significant other and no one understands what it takes to be the significant other of a cop more than other police officer spouses. Connecting spouses is the goal of Rebecca, the creator behind the Proud Police Wife website and virtual conference.
In this episode of the Policing Matters podcast, host Jim Dudley speaks with Rebecca, who is married to her childhood sweetheart and LEO officer of 14 years, about why she started her blog and website and how she helps connect police spouses to support each other and their police partners.
- Proud Police Wife website
- Proud Police Wife virtual conference
- Follow the Proud Police Wife on Facebook
- Follow the Proud Police Wife on Instagram
- Order The Peacemaker's Wife: A journal for reflection & encouragement for your life as a police wife
- 10 tips for a police spouse
- What the police academy taught this police wife
- 4 tips on making your police marriage work