Suicide is always preventable. If you are having thoughts of suicide or feeling suicidal, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline immediately at 800-273-8255. Counselors are also available to chat at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. Remember: You deserve to be supported, and it is never too late to seek help. Speak with someone today.
- Why command must represent a foundation for wellness
- My husband’s suicide: Recognizing predictors of police suicide
- Phoenix officer critical after exchanging gunfire with ambush suspect
- Fla. officer dies from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Off-duty Mich. officer found dead with self-inflicted gunshot wound