The Police1 Forensics category is a repository of information and resources for researching forensic solutions for law enforcement. Forensic tools are essential for investigating crimes and gathering evidence.
The impact of Barry Bonds, baseball player, on digital forensics
QIAGEN’s ForenSeq Kintelligence System recently used by DNA Labs International in the U.S. to solve unidentified remains case in Oregon and 51-year-old criminal investigation in Georgia
- Metro Nashville Police Department uses Magnet AUTOMATE to eliminate months-long device backlog in days, accelerating the pursuit of justice
- Pa. DAO announces ‘game-changing’ technology for police investigations
- What cops need to know about cryptocurrency
- FREE Course for Sworn Law Enforcement Officers - Cryptocurrency Investigation 101: Introduction
- Magnet forensics brings together leading digital forensics and incident response experts for Magnet Virtual Summit