International Law Enforcement
The International Law Enforcement topic provides American law enforcement with police news from around the world, focusing on the latest developments in criminal syndicates, drug cartels, organized crime, and international terrorism. It also follows significant developments and events in other countries and explores how cops in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America enforce their laws.
- Va. home explodes during police investigation
- Indictments dropped for 17 Texas officers in George Floyd protest response
- BWC footage released in Conn. OIS incident that left officer wounded, suspect dead
- BWC: Deer leads police on foot pursuit through elementary school
- S.C. county to install bullet-resistant glass in cruisers following deputy shooting