International law enforcement
The International Law Enforcement topic provides American law enforcement with police news from around the world, focusing on the latest developments in criminal syndicates, drug cartels, organized crime, and international terrorism. It also follows significant developments and events in other countries and explores how cops in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America enforce their laws.
- A behind the scenes look at life as a New Zealand CO
- Video: Toronto officer praised for response in standoff with van suspect
- Van kills 10 and injures 15 in Toronto; driver in custody
- Hero French cop killed after trading places with hostage to be honored
- Graphic video: Suspected IS attack kills dozens at Istanbul’s airport