Tactical EMS / TEMS
The Tactical EMS / TEMS topic area gives officers all the relevant news and information they need to keep up to date on this ever-changing element of critical injury care and medical response.
Officer Ben Lewis with the Gaston County (NC) Police Department discusses the agency’s partnership with Gaston County EMS
Many PDs find themselves without available funds to conduct training necessary to better prepare them for when a crisis occurs; here’s a solution to that problem
Inspired by a simple care package for a deployed Marine, Aaron Negherbon has created a lifeline for under-resourced police departments
Jim Dudley speaks with Eric Thomas O’Neal about adding yet another dimension to today’s law enforcement officer, that of a trained emergency medical responder
In addition to ensuring officers receive proper tactical medical training, a well-written medical plan is vital for appropriate response to potential casualties
When it comes to managing the violence visited on rural officers, we have to refuse to accept the way things have always been done
A Florida fire department is leading the way in bringing together first responders to train to respond to active shooter scenarios and other MCIs
- Why the tourniquet holster should be on your duty belt
- On-demand webinar: Tactical medical care: The evolution of officer-down training
- Quiz: How well do you know ‘Stop the Bleed’?
- Rescue Essentials launches the next generation of its innovative Slishman Traction Splint
- Trauma patient transports by law enforcement