Personal Protective Equipment
The Police1 Police Personal Protective Equipment product category, which covers a variety of devices and garments such as gloves, vests and more, is a collection of information and resources for researching Personal Protective Equipment.
Download this Police1 fentanyl protection and detection products buying guide to learn key steps for product selection, purchasing and implementation
- 10 first responder charities to donate to on #GivingTuesday
- 4 things to know about steel plates from Spartan Armor Systems
- Face masks: Here’s what cops, firefighters, medics and COs have to say about use, policy and effectiveness
- How an easy-to-carry kit can help officers fight against fentanyl, other synthetic opioids
- How to neutralize fentanyl for improved scene safety (white paper)