On scene: Tactical emergency response partnerships in North Carolina
Officer Ben Lewis with the Gaston County (NC) Police Department discusses the agency's partnership with Gaston County EMS
Police1's tactical EMS training and product resources provide readers with a comprehensive guide to the latest developments in emergency medical services for law enforcement. This specialized area of knowledge combines the skills and expertise of both first responders and police officers, ensuring the most effective and efficient response to high-risk situations.
By exploring topics such as tactical medicine and rescue task force response training, readers can stay informed about the best practices and cutting-edge equipment that are enhancing the safety and success of law enforcement operations.
Continue the learning:
- Mass casualty incident preparation resources for police officers
- Tactical medical care: The evolution of officer-down training
- Trauma patient transports by law enforcement
- Not buying officers an IFAK is penny foolish
- Law enforcement response to EMS incidents using tactical medicine
- Tourniquet application training benefits from lights and noise
- 6 tips for effective tourniquet training
- Casualty control at shooting scenes
Improve the safety and effectiveness of your agency and officers with an online training solution from PoliceOne Academy. Access more than 1,500 courses and videos with reports to help you monitor and track training completion, compliance and license renewal. With PoliceOne Academy, training can be delivered during in-service, field training or in a self-paced format. SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO NOW!
- Tactical EMS / TEMS