The P1 staff hit the showroom floor and attended sessions at the 124th Annual IACP Conference to bring you the latest in police education, training, products and innovations, sponsored by Nationwide.
Your daily and ongoing responsibility is to ask yourself, what problems are lying in wait?
These days, it’s not enough to just have a social media presence – the public expects much more than the basics
“The Law and Your Community” is an interactive training program designed to strengthen the relationship between cops and kids
The department was recognized for its effort to confront a human trafficking ring with connections in both Florida and Colombia
Technology provides cops with real-time analysis to inform crime reduction strategies specific to their communities
With increasing public expectation that police officers will render care on scene, what is the interface of law enforcement and prehospital care?
Sarasota PD’s award-winning H.O.T. program has transformed its relationship with the homeless community
How you approach the release of BWC video could mean the difference between driving the narrative and trying to catch up
The officers were performing in front of hundreds of people when they crashed into each other
- Safariland Vievu announces new LE5 body camera, mounting system
- New hemorrhage control simulator for active shooter training to debut at IACP
- Coban’s new dash cam uses AI to spot suspects in real-time
- How FirstNet will make mobile officer programs a reality
- IACP Quick Take: Oregon’s approach to addressing mental health and crisis response